Monday, August 4, 2008

President 2008

I need to get on my horse when it comes to the 2008 presidential election. In four months we will be electing the leader of our country, which is (IMHO) the most influential country in the world. Thus we will be electing, arguably, and again, IMHO, one of the most influential people in the world. We owe it to ourselves to make an educated decision. The least I can do is research the candidates to the best of my ability before making a choice. If you have any opinions or research you'd like to point me towards, feel free. In fact, feel encouraged. This should be a communal process. If anything, we can learn about what's important in each others lives and how BO and JM presidencies would affect those areas. I am about to get an education in American politics. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Justin said...

This is just one topic, but if you haven't already heard, Obama strongly supports Planned Parenthood. That's just something I read today. I also don't have a very comprehensive understanding of either of them, from what I've been hearing, it will be about choosing the lesser of two evils..